Forge 1.13.2 - 25.0.191 apparently generates a malformed version JSON

OLEGSHA

After installing Forge 1.13.2 - 25.0.191 using the official launcher from the official website (http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.13.2.html), which is the latest version as of writing this, my official Minecraft launcher fails to load the version info.

Why I think there is a problem: The version 1.13.2-forge-25.0.191 is not visible in the launcher version selection dialogue after doing the same steps as with all other versions of Forge.

What I have done: Using the "old" (1.6.89-j) official Minecraft launcher with an account I legitimately own I downloaded and installed release 1.13.2. It works fine. After that, I downloaded in the manner described above the official installer of Forge 1.13.2 - 25.0.191 and installed Forge. The installer reported that the installation went successfully. I re-launched the launcher several times making sure that no other launchers are open, and I could not find the version in the version selection dialogue (found in the "Edit Profile" menu) after a thorough search (having previously installed Forge I know to check the entire list). I also searched the list with "snapshots", "beta" and "alpha" versions enabled. I checked the JSON file the installer must have generated to see what the version name was and I cannot see any problems with it. I posted it just in case. After that, I checked my launcher's log. This is what I saw. I believe that it might be a problem with the JSON file and not the official launcher I am using.

The research I have done: I duckduckgo'ed the problem and the only two related posts were on this forum, none of which received a reply because the posters were banned. I just wonder why the questions could not be answered still. I shall therefore include this:

Spoiler

I own a legitimate Minecraft account that I legitimately purchased from Mojang a while ago. I used the official Minecraft launcher which has not been altered in any way. I read the forum rules and I stress that this problem is not related to any cracked versions of the game. I read the subforum's EAQ.

debug.log: not applicable

installer logs: initial install (unfortunately lost), re-installation attempt.

I will provide any other useful info on demand.