[Solved]Glove rendering

Senitiel

I have the following problem: I've made a power fist item that is basically an augmented glove which can be used in close combat. The deal is, I don't know how to render it so, it looks like it's worn on Players arm, instead of being held.

desiredn.png

I'm not sure how to do that. Either how to make a custom item render, or how to change players skin a bit, so that it looks like he's wearing a glove. I don't want to change any of the base classes.

Well, I've got the prefect thing for you! Go here:

for iChun's tutorial on rendering 3D items. It works perfectly except for one thing, when he tells you to replace ForgeHooksClient.bindTexture with Minecraft.getMinecraft().renderEngine.func_etc... The new line of code is

Minecraft.getMinecraft().renderEngine.bindTexture("/mods/<modname>/< additional folders/<texture name>.png");

Other than that, the tutorial works fine.

I am the current head modder for the Metroid Prime Suits mod. I have no other staff members, so I'm hiring! I also co-own the SkyTekkit server.

width=600 height=126http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/Sypher40/MPSbanner_zps9d50d86a.png[/img]