[RESOLVED][Forge 1.14.4 28.0.88 -> Forge 1.14.4 28.0.91] Trouble Updating

TheMikeste1

A couple hours ago I tried updating Forge for one of my projects from version 28.0.88 to 28.0.91, but now I can't compile my code, even after switching back to 28.0.88. I've tried removing IntelliJ's .idea folder and reimporting the project, as well as deleting the MC and Forge libraries stored in the Users/~user~/.gradle folder. I've also tried downloading the new MDK and replacing my project's files with it (especially build.gradle, since I've modified mine). If anyone would be willing to take a look at my files and help me figure out what's wrong, I'd appreciate it:
https://pastebin.com/ssXsgtEq

build.gradle

gradle.properties

Note that I've been changing versions by modifying forgeversion in gradle.properties. It hasn't caused any issues so far, but I don't think that's the issue since I've tried using a fresh build.gradle.

I've also tried changing mappings to 

mappings channel: 'stable_', version: '1.14.4'

just in case that was the issue, but it unfortunately didn't help.

Finally, on line 244 of the pastebin, you'll notice it's searching a local repository I've made. I've tried manually downloading the files it's looking for from the official Forge website and placing them there, but it still wouldn't compile.

Thanks in advance!

8 minutes ago, TheMikeste1 said:

A couple hours ago I tried updating Forge for one of my projects from version 28.0.88 to 28.0.91

I also tried to update to 28.0.91. However it couldn't find the download and when I switched back to the older version it couldn't find that. I think there is a problem with the download servers. It should be fixed here soon. 

• Thanks 1

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

• TheMikeste1 changed the title to [RESOLVED][Forge 1.14.4 28.0.88 -> Forge 1.14.4 28.0.91] Trouble Updating