My mod armor texture isn't loading in game

J0WAY

So i made my armor texture and i did the layers and everything put it in the files it needs to go in but it's not loading in game, If someone knows how to fix this and can help me so i can get back to coding i would appreciate it!

Error 1  [main/WARN] [minecraft/TextureManager]: Failed to load texture: ss:textures/models/armor/obsidian_shard_layer_1.png
java.io.FileNotFoundException: ss:textures/models/armor/obsidian_shard_layer_1.png

Error 2 [main/WARN] [minecraft/TextureManager]: Failed to load texture: ss:textures/models/armor/obsidian_shard_layer_2.png
java.io.FileNotFoundException: ss:textures/models/armor/obsidian_shard_layer_2.png 

help me.JPG

fdg.JPG

gfds.JPG

1 minute ago, J0WAY said:

so i can get back to coding i would appreciate it!

You can continue to code without having this fixed. However the answer is very simple. Plus why'd you make a new thread for essentially the same topic...

2 minutes ago, J0WAY said:

ss:textures/models/armor/obsidian_shard_layer_1.png

Does not equal ss:textures/models/armor/obsidianshard_layer_1.png

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

25 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

You can continue to code without having this fixed. However the answer is very simple. Plus why'd you make a new thread for essentially the same topic...
The first topic i made was about the leggings and boots and why they wouldn't load there item texture and this one is about the texture not loading when putting it on,
Also i could code but i just feel like everything needs to be perfect before i start coding again lol.

11 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:
12 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Change your Mod ID! ss is way too short.

And about that i will change later on, I have never made mods so this is just a temp right now if i even release it i would make it longer ofc.

1 minute ago, J0WAY said:

The first topic i made was about the leggings and boots and why they wouldn't load there item texture and this one is about the texture not loading when putting it on,

Yes but they are both a case of assets not loading/being found by the game.

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

23 minutes ago, J0WAY said:

O and with the layers i didn't know you had to put a underscore lol, Thanks for helping me.

It has to do with the name of your armor material.