Can we have more forum tags?

Busti

It would be great to have more tags available on the forum, especially for subforums like the modder_support forum.  
What is a tag? It is added to a post using the little box under the title input when creating a new forum post. Multiple tags can be added to a forum post to classify the intent of the question.
This post has a tag, it is pretty useless in this context, I just wanted it to be there as an example.

This could include:

• Version Numbers
  • Solved
  • Topics, i.e.
    • Tile Entity
    • NBT
    • Rendering
    • BlockStates
    • Items
    • Worldgen

and so on.  

The Idea here is to increase consistency between posts, especially on the "Modder Support" board.  
Currently there are a lot of people who add a version number to their post title and a small portion even marks their posts as solved. But that could be a lot better.

If you have any objections or suggestions feel free to leave a comment on this post.

Edited by Busti

PM's regarding modding questions should belong in the Modder Support sub-forum and won't be answered.

Tags would also allow for easier searching of the forums.  
If one were to search for an issue in a specific version, they could filter the search results for that version's tag and might find satisfying results more easily.  

Tags could even be forced on certain boards, which I think would increase the overall post quality.  
But that might depend on how advanced the tagging feature is in this forum implementation. The documentation of this forums software states that a minimum required tag count can be set, but I do not know if it can be limited to a specific board / if certain tags can only be used at a specific board and so on.  

Edit: It seems like tags can be enabled per board. 
https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/how-to-use-ips-community-suite/content-discovery/content-tags-and-prefixes-r72/

Edited by Busti

PM's regarding modding questions should belong in the Modder Support sub-forum and won't be answered.