So, I just finished my Modpack but this shows up...

viniebenet3

So, I just finished my Modpack, but as I wanted to start it for the final time, it just did nothing. It didn't start, no crash signs, nothing. Then I opened the launcher console during game start and it said: "Process ended with error code 1" or something along those lines. I thought the issue was my toaster (old MacBook) so I switched to my iMac (both running High Sierra Version 10.13.6 (17G65) btw) and the same issue occurred. Because I couldn't copy the log from the Native Launcher and I wanted to know if it was an issue with the launcher, I tried with MultiMC, same result.

I used Twitch to create my Modpack, but I don't like to use their launchers. (They also don't work anyways)

I want to know if I did something wrong with the mods, or my Java doesn't want to behave. Any help would be appreciated.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com 

Edited by viniebenet3