Problem with launching

Vim_

I installed a few new mods tried each new one individually to solve a previous problem and have updated to latest graphics card drivers and this text pops up.

The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game

here is also a Crash file if it helps

Crash File.txt

Edited by Vim_
Added more recent file

10 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Always post the complete debug.log.

I did note however that you have Optifine installed in a version that is not compatible with Forge. Always check the Optifine changelog regarding compatibility with Forge.

Sorry I'm not to sure on how to post the debug.log. Some new developments came up so Ill try and post it

Edited by Vim_

27 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I did note however that you have Optifine installed in a version that is not compatible with Forge. Always check the Optifine changelog regarding compatibility with Forge.

Heres what now pops up also heres the log https://pastebin.com/RftYmfpP

Structurize (structurize) encountered an error during the sided_setup event phase null

Edited by Vim_

44 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I did note however that you have Optifine installed in a version that is not compatible with Forge. Always check the Optifine changelog regarding compatibility with Forge

[17:15:37] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformationService/]: OptiFine ZIP file: C:\Users\Athan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\preview_OptiFine_1.15.2_HD_U_G1_pre13 (1).jar

As mentioned, always read the Optifine changelog, this versions explicitly states it is not compatible with Forge. Not sure if there are any other problems, but start by removing  that one :)

Edited by Ugdhar

2 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

1 hour ago, Ugdhar said:

As mentioned, always read the Optifine changelog, this versions explicitly states it is not compatible with Forge. Not sure if there are any other problems, but start by removing  that one :)

Just tried a different download and works thanks!