[1.15.2] Mod and Plugin

lisilew

6 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

Both will be running on the server in this case.

I am creating a mod that adds jobs.

I want to use an economy plugin on a server in order to make enchanting and repairing cost money.

I will write down what I am thinking about how to integrate mod and plugin so please correct me if I am wrong.

Client does not know about the plugin so a jar that goes under client's folder should not contain anything about the plugin.

On the other hand, a jar that goes under server's folder can call methods from the plugin.

So I need to create two jars which are basically same but one uses the plugin as a library.

When a player does not have enough balance, right clicking on enchantment table or anvil should be cancelled.

This is handled by server mod, as well as any other actions that require data from the plugin.

If this is completely wrong, please tell me what is the correct way or provide me with an example.