Crash on launch, custom modpack, no specific reason implied in log

Lilwyr

Hey guys, first time posting here hope it's allowed.

So, I'm trying to create my custom modpack for me and my friend, been trying to tidy it up and removing mods that caused crashes. Now I get this error that doesn't really tell me anything about whats wrong, unless I'm stupid, which I am.

I get these two, it switches between sometimes when I try to load.

https://pastebin.com/pewyiF61

https://pastebin.com/0gXQBt2B

Appreciate any help I can get.

Edited by Lilwyr

Posting is absolutely allowed! However, this is more an issue for Support & Bug Reports, as opposed to Modder Support (which is for programmers making mods).

Please post your debug.log it should have more information than the crash reports. :)

Make sure you are only installing Forge mods when using Forge. I see some fabric mods in there you will need to remove.

Also make sure the mods you are downloading are for 1.15, I can't really tell just by looking if they all are or not.

I would get rid of anviltweaks, it looks like it's broken or the wrong version or something, there's a bunch of errors for it in there.