1.7.10 mdk

RandomInc

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I test with other forge version and this work
    • Also add the latest.log (logs-folder) with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here
    • Add the crash-report or latest.log (logs-folder) with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here  
    • Hi, I'm trying to add a chance for the LootTableIdCondition. I've tried to manipulate the AddItemModifier class, but it still doesn't work: public class AddItemModifier extends LootModifier { public static final Supplier<Codec<AddItemModifier>> CODEC = Suppliers.memoize(() -> RecordCodecBuilder.create(inst -> codecStart(inst).and(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.getCodec() .fieldOf("item").forGetter(m -> m.item)) .and(Codec.FLOAT.fieldOf("chance").forGetter(m -> m.chance)) .apply(inst, AddItemModifier::new))); private final Item item; public AddItemModifier(LootItemCondition[] conditionsIn, Item item) { super(conditionsIn); this.item = item; } @Override protected @NotNull ObjectArrayList<ItemStack> doApply(ObjectArrayList<ItemStack> generatedLoot, LootContext context) { if(context.getRandom().nextFloat() < chance) { generatedLoot.add(new ItemStack(this.item)); } for(LootItemCondition condition : this.conditions) { if(!condition.test(context)) { return generatedLoot; } } generatedLoot.add(new ItemStack(this.item)); return generatedLoot; } @Override public Codec<? extends IGlobalLootModifier> codec() { return CODEC.get(); } } the only problem is the two "chance" are not defined, but when I add a private final Float chance, the AddItemModifier::new is in red underline, and there's an error. Is there a way to solve this, or is there another better way to add a chance to chest loot modifiers?
    • When i join every modapack 1.12.x and i press fullscreen it crash and it continue until reinstall
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.