Entity and movement not synced

k-off

I have a basic entity that extends the vanilla skeleton with only the vanilla wandering AI, but it appears that its movement is not syncing correctly with the server. Even though its speed is set to 0.5 (and it was wandering around correctly earlier), for SOME reason, now it will stand in-place, and then a few seconds later it will zoom across to its destination where this pattern repeats. When this happens, valid arrow hits do not register all the time either. However I can still punch him and he'll take damage, and I can still push his hitbox around as well.

Anyone know why this could be? I don't call anything else that could possible meddle with anything. It was working perfectly fine one moment, and then without changing anything about the entity, this started happening. 

https://pastebin.com/Q0hFr0hq