Trying to install forge source to start modding but it wont work, Please Help!!!

Hey guys so after so many attempts to install forge source into the mcp I've just given up and need help. Im on mac and what i did was download the lates forge source (i think it has modloader pre-installed into forge now so i didnt install it, please correct me if im wrong) and i put the forge file in the MCP folder. Then when i open up terminal and put the directory folder as the mcp, i click on the forge and i see install.sh. After that i drag it into terminal and hit enter and this shows up:

:mcp62 tychris98$ /Users/tychris98/Desktop/mcp62/forge/install.sh

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python: can't open file 'install.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Tyler-Torress-MacBook-Pro:mcp62 tychris98$

Now i dont know why its referring to the install.py when i drag in the install.sh, but please help, i really want to start modding. Thank you for your time.