[SOLVED] Blocks not rendering in world but in Inventory

Mii1128

Hello,

I got back into modding and started from scratch today. So my question might be very stupid but bear with me.

To get a feeling for forge i wanted to add a simple item and a simple block (plus blockitem) via DeferredRegistry.
The item and the blockitem render fine, but the placed block neither renders correctly nor does it drop the item.

I added a screenshot of the game.

Thank you for your help.

Here is the code that registers blocks and items:

public class Blocks {
    public static final DeferredRegister<Block> BLOCKS = new DeferredRegister<Block>(ForgeRegistries.BLOCKS, Constants.MODID);

//Simple Blocks
    public static final RegistryObject<Block> CORRUPTED_BRICK = BLOCKS.register("corrupted_brick", () -> new Block(Block.Properties.create(Material.ROCK).hardnessAndResistance(6f,1.5f).harvestTool(ToolType.PICKAXE).harvestLevel(1).sound(SoundType.STONE)));
    //Complex Blocks

public static void registerBlocks(){
        BLOCKS.register(FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus());
    }
}

public class Items {
    public static final DeferredRegister<Item> ITEMS = new DeferredRegister<Item>(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, Constants.MODID);

//BlockItem
    public static final RegistryObject<Item> CORRUPTED_BRICK = register("corrupted_brick", Blocks.CORRUPTED_BRICK);
    //Simple Item
    public static final RegistryObject<Item> CORRUPTED_DIAMOND = ITEMS.register("corrupted_diamond", () -> new Item( new Item.Properties().group(Constants.GROUP)));
    //Complex Item

public static void registerItems(){
        ITEMS.register(FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus());
    }

private static RegistryObject register(String name, RegistryObject<Block> block){
        return ITEMS.register(name, () -> new BlockItem(block.get(), new Item.Properties().group(Constants.GROUP)));
    }
}

@Mod(Constants.MODID)
public class CallOfTheVoid {
    public CallOfTheVoid(){
        Blocks.registerBlocks();
        Items.registerItems();
    }
}

2020-06-01_16.52.19.png

EDIT: I forgot to add the Blockstates json file

Edited by Mii1128