Mod Loaded but not working

PasPas

Ok so im playing 15.2 and the mod is loaded, even says it ingame, but the axe does nothing and // also doesnt work, its basicaly default only that it says forge. Idk why i just want to know how i can possible fix it.

I want to point out that it did work on my old PC and that i know how to install properly.

Thanks already :)

Edited by PasPas

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:
  • Why did you put "forge universal" into your mods folder? That makes no sense. Forge is only installed by using the installer, you should not use the universal file at all.
  • Minecraft Forge is a mod loader. It is not "offline Worldedit". Worldedit can be found here: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/worldedit

but why did it work on my old pc, did the exact same thing, i didnt know that i need to get the mod seperate 

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

There is no way that putting forge universal in your mods folder will give you world edit.

no no, bc it wanst working i thought it installed wrong thats why thats there, doesnt matter, ill figure this out somehow

6 minutes ago, PasPas said:

no no, bc it wanst working i thought it installed wrong thats why thats there, doesnt matter, ill figure this out somehow

but Worldedit if for Servers, what im trying is to get it offline, call me crazy but forge was exactly that, i am so confused