[1.14.4] Saving information for each player

kaiser_

12 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

You need to attach a capability.

Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to find a way to figure out my problem.

So for example I want to save a list of objects, the object has two properties, one string and one int, but You can imagine any type of properties as well from strings to items or blocks.

I've tried to store a list of objects like this, but this is not working. Am I missing something? Is this possible with the capability system?

I would really be happy about anyone's answer. If this is a bad approach, let me know as well.

7 minutes ago, kaiser_ said:

Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to find a way to figure out my problem.

So for example I want to save a list of objects, the object has two properties, one string and one int, but You can imagine any type of properties as well from strings to items or blocks.

I've tried to store a list of objects like this, but this is not working. Am I missing something? Is this possible with the capability system?

I would really be happy about anyone's answer. If this is a bad approach, let me know as well.

It is most definitely possible with the capability system. In your storage class, you can write your capability instance's object list to a ListNBT.