McZombie1991

Hello. I have a problem with the newest forge (32.0.57). The Problem I encounterd in different worlds, which were created in 1.16.1. I cannot repair two used Pickaxes (or tool/weapon) in the crafting field or grindstone or anvil. They are not enchanted!

When these two tools/weapons are completly identical (same points of use) I get two stacked tools/weapons with the same amount of use. If the use is different it doesn't even display an output.

The only mod I use is the "Xaeros_Minimap_20.15.3_Forge_1.16.1".

I'm investigating this problem, and I found two separate issues when testing this:

1. Two identically used pickaxes in the crafting grid does not repair both of them into a new pickaxe.
  2. Two identically used pickaxes in the grindstone does not repair, but instead outputs the same damaged pickaxe but in a stack of 2.

However, the two identically used pickaxes do repair in the anvil for me.

I will conduct more testing for the anvil repair, but I will file two issues for the two above.

Also, please rename the title to something more appropriate: "[1.16.1] Issues with repairing tools" is my suggestions.

Edited by sciwhiz12