Forge 1.16.1 Glitch/Save Issue?

After starting a new world with forge and using it for a little bit, the moment I saved and exited, I can no longer update the game. AKA, After saving the game and going back, I remove one block. Save and Exit again. I reenter and the block is back were it was. I can make no progress in anyway after. No matter how many times I play and try to edit the game, aka, play, remove, replace blocks, so and so, it will not update after I save and exit. It is back where it was in the very first save.

Mind you, I had mods installed on this. I tried removing mods and seeing if it was the mods. It didn't change anything. Then I tried it with NO MODS and it did the exact same thing w/ or without them. I don't know how to fix this. Does anyone have problems with this too? I've tried updating to the newest version of forge 1.16.1 but nothing changed.

I'm having this exact same issue but it don't matter what I do when I exit a world and reload it after the world reverts back to how it was at creation. I thought it was mods and tried w/without them with forge still active the same thing happens, if I load the world in vanilla minecraft first and load it back up in vanilla minecraft it's fine but as soon as I load it in forge minecraft and save and quit, the next time the worlds loaded its back to how it looked after first load.  Also side note im running it on a local host server and I can't update to the newest version because it keeps crashing the server I have forge version 32.0.66

As am I, did similar/more in depth trouble shooting as the one above me and found that it happens multiple times, had this problem the 1st and had to delete all corrupted chunks, the nether, the end. Started happening once again yesterday night. Might be a mod that initially corrupts the mod, idk.

Edited by spongeblast