Weird Crash

Sam6982

Lately, my Eclipse modding environment has been having some weird issues. Forge is crashing even before it loads my mod. The other weird part is that the crash happens, it saves a crash report, but then Minecraft keeps loading. It's fine until I want to log into a world. Then the game just stops on the Loading World page, and never even comes up with a crash report. I've tried deleting and redownloading MCP and Forge, but with no change. I'm using MCP 7.51 and Forge version 7.8.0.684. I've also tried deleting all of my worlds and creating new ones.

Here's my crash log from when the game first launches:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 6/10/13 10:31 AM

Description: Exception preparing structure feature

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/gen/structure/ComponentVillagePathGen

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.StructureVillageStart.<init>(StructureVillageStart.java:15)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenVillage.getStructureStart(MapGenVillage.java:87)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenStructure.recursiveGenerate(MapGenStructure.java:38)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.MapGenBase.generate(MapGenBase.java:33)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderFlat.provideChunk(ChunkProviderFlat.java:154)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.provideChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:166)

at net.minecraft.world.World.getChunkFromChunkCoords(World.java:525)

at net.minecraft.world.World.getBlockId(World.java:410)

at net.minecraft.world.World.isAirBlock(World.java:434)

at net.minecraft.world.World.getFirstUncoveredBlock(World.java:381)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.canCoordinateBeSpawn(WorldProvider.java:100)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.createSpawnPosition(WorldServer.java:837)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.initialize(WorldServer.java:801)

at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:294)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:107)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.loadAllWorlds(IntegratedServer.java:72)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.startServer(IntegratedServer.java:105)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:430)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.ComponentVillagePathGen

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:238)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 20 more

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.StructureVillageStart.<init>(StructureVillageStart.java:15)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenVillage.getStructureStart(MapGenVillage.java:87)

-- Feature being prepared --

Details:

Is feature chunk: True

Chunk location: 2,-18

Chunk pos hash: -77309411326

Structure type: net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenVillage

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.gen.structure.MapGenStructure.recursiveGenerate(MapGenStructure.java:38)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.MapGenBase.generate(MapGenBase.java:33)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderFlat.provideChunk(ChunkProviderFlat.java:154)

-- Chunk to be generated --

Details:

Position hash: -42949672950

Generator: FlatLevelSource

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.provideChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:166)

at net.minecraft.world.World.getChunkFromChunkCoords(World.java:525)

-- Requested block coordinates --

Details:

Found chunk: true

Location: World: (175,64,-159), Chunk: (at 15,4,1 in 10,-10; contains blocks 160,0,-160 to 175,255,-145), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.getBlockId(World.java:410)

at net.minecraft.world.World.isAirBlock(World.java:434)

at net.minecraft.world.World.getFirstUncoveredBlock(World.java:381)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.canCoordinateBeSpawn(WorldProvider.java:100)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.createSpawnPosition(WorldServer.java:837)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.initialize(WorldServer.java:801)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: Test

All players: 0 total; []

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0

Level seed: -6770445341524463500

Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: true

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:294)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:107)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.loadAllWorlds(IntegratedServer.java:72)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.startServer(IntegratedServer.java:105)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:430)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 202786176 bytes (193 MB) / 285474816 bytes (272 MB) up to 1411186688 bytes (1345 MB)

JVM Flags: 0 total;

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.2.684 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.684 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

FML{5.2.2.684} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Forge{7.8.0.684} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Look in your errors in ECLIPSE. If their is a bit about not being able to delete a file (like FMLVersion.properties) then delete that file and it should be back to normal.

This has happened to me some times and the crash report doesn't point to it at all.

Legend of Zelda Mod[updated September 20th to 3.1.1]

Extra Achievements(Minecraft 1.8!)[updated April 3rd to 2.3.0]

Fancy Cheeses[updated May 8th to 0.5.0]

Look in your errors in ECLIPSE. If their is a bit about not being able to delete a file (like FMLVersion.properties) then delete that file and it should be back to normal.

This has happened to me some times and the crash report doesn't point to it at all.

That just might be the problem. Where would I find the FMLVersion.properties file?

That just might be the problem. Where would I find the FMLVersion.properties file?

./MCP/eclipse/Minecraft/bin

Legend of Zelda Mod[updated September 20th to 3.1.1]

Extra Achievements(Minecraft 1.8!)[updated April 3rd to 2.3.0]

Fancy Cheeses[updated May 8th to 0.5.0]

./MCP/eclipse/Minecraft/bin

For some reason, there isn't a bin folder there. The only files are .classpath and .project.