[1.16] Run two different projects in Eclipse

KidKoderMod033109

Then just select the project you want to run in the box above (click browse to see all existing projects and select one)...also the project needs to be run with the runClient configuration if you want to start a client instance of minecraft

Check out the port of the BetterEnd fabric mod (WIP): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/betterend-forge-port

So...lets do it again. In your package explorer on the left you have all your projects folders right? Select the one you want to work on and right click it. Then select Run As and Run Configurations. In the window that appears you should see in the box on the left various voices. You should see "Java Application". Inside it there is a runClient voice, left click on that. Then on the right side of the window, in the box with the 'Project' label you have to select the mod project you want to run (use browse button, it should let you see all the project you currently have in your workspace). When you have your project selected click the Run button below. If that doesn't work i swear i do not know what is wrong, as i am doing the same process without any issue

Check out the port of the BetterEnd fabric mod (WIP): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/betterend-forge-port