Transfering old mods to eclipse

freshhh

Hey, yes, yet another question from me, but each answer gets me closer to my achievements, but anyways, back on topic. I got old mod files from an earlier mod but I messed up when updating the mod so instead I restarted moddig and started with a clean map, but now I'd like to put my mods back into my clean map, how do I do this ? I tried to place my mod folder everywhere, but none worked, any suggestions ? Thank you.

To put your mods back into your MCP folder to recompile it, you go to where your Eclipse workspace is stored.

Mine is stored at "C:\Develpoment\Eclipse"

You then open the folder that should be the name of your project. Mine is "MscHouses"

Inside the folder there (should be) the following items:

.settings (a folder)

.classpath

.project

bin (a folder)

open up your bin folder. You should now be in "C:\<PATH TO YOUR ECLIPSE WORKSPCE>\<YOUR PROJECT NAME>\bin"

In the bin folder there is a folder that has the start of your package. So if the package was "com.blah.blah1" you wouold see "com" as the folder.

copy the folder and ALL its contents to your <MCP DIRECTORY>\src

Run Recompile.bat/.sh and reobfuscate/sh

DONE!