how to make mana bar 1.15.2

nat0875

10 minutes ago, nat0875 said:

sorry I just felt like you guys wouldn't want to hear some speech about my needs lol

We're not here to give you an exact solution but the tools you need to solve the problem yourself. The more specific you can be, the better help we can provide. If you can, show examples of what you have coded so far and what parts you are unsure on how to do so we may elaborate on that part.

Basically, tell us exactly how we can help and we will give you the information necessary to succeed in that ideal if possible and applicable to the standards.

16 hours ago, nat0875 said:

how to make mana bar 1.15.2

Coherently to what i suggested in your other post, where you were asking what is the best way to learn modding, i would like you to think about how many mods out there already implements a player mana system. I bet there are more than 3 or 4 and i think some are also pretty well known mods. I think it could be a good idea to take a look at their code (in case they are open source) and get and idea about how something like a mana system can be implemented. Then try to code something by yourself which, as Champion Ash said, you can then show here to get help when you can not proceed anymore only by your own

Check out the port of the BetterEnd fabric mod (WIP): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/betterend-forge-port

17 hours ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

We're not here to give you an exact solution but the tools you need to solve the problem yourself. The more specific you can be, the better help we can provide. If you can, show examples of what you have coded so far and what parts you are unsure on how to do so we may elaborate on that part.

Basically, tell us exactly how we can help and we will give you the information necessary to succeed in that ideal if possible and applicable to the standards.

thank you so much will do

Personally i find useful to look back also at pre 1.13 mods...because while many things changed (but not all) i can still get an idea of what should be done in order to get a certain result...then it would be up to your personal research to find, for example, what methods or classes are not existent anymore, what took their place and so on. For sure it would be easier to look at mods that were made for the most recent versions though, also due to the support you can get...it really depends on your familiarity with code and your will to search and find solutions by yourself

Edited by Beethoven92

Check out the port of the BetterEnd fabric mod (WIP): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/betterend-forge-port