Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Extra Aesthetics for a mod

In my mod I am wanting to implement shields and I want to have modelled armor as well. I also want to have duel wielding, and have inactive weapons "attached" to the players back.

So I was wondering, is there a way to either catch the armor rendering call, and then direct it to render my models onto the player, or is there an easier way?

And as for the shields, is it possible to make a new slot in the players inventory that can hold a shield item and render the shield onto the player?

Then there is the duel wielding and "inactive" weapons. Duel wielding should be self explanatory, but the inactive weapons may need more explaining. So say, after 3 seconds of not using an item, it renders on the players back as if he is carrying it and the players hand gets rendered instead of the item, but the item is still being "held" (as in it is still the current item in the hotbar). But then, as soon as the player starts using it again, it renders in the players hand and disappears from his back.

Thanks for any help able to be given to me.

- Mew

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

Bump.

Can someone please help me? I am really wanting to learn this...

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• no explaining to do here StickSword_V1.3.3.zip
    • I just uploaded my mod folder, but I already noticed that and removed it.
    • 1.7 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • ... Why did you install optifine on the server?
    • Hello! Wanted to make a server, and when i launched the server with all of the mods but unfortunatly it keeps crashing =(  Can someone tell me what to do in order to fix it? I would really appreciate any help 😃       Server log: Starting Gameserver now... [18:44:48] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.1.6, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui] [18:44:48] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c starting: java version 1.8.0_272 by Red Hat, Inc. [18:44:49] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformationService/]: OptiFineTransformationService.onLoad [18:44:49] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformationService/]: OptiFine ZIP file: /mnt/minecraftotherpacks/mods/OptiFine_1.16.5_HD_U_G7_MOD.jar [18:44:49] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformer/]: Target.PRE_CLASS is available [18:44:49] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.FixSSL/CORE]: Added Lets Encrypt root certificates as additional trust [18:44:49] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.2 Source=file:/mnt/minecraftotherpacks/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.2/mixin-0.8.2.jar Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [18:44:49] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformationService/]: OptiFineTransformationService.initialize [18:44:50] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [org.antlr.v4.runtime.ConsoleErrorListener:syntaxError:38]: line 1:0 token recognition error at: '~' [18:44:50] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformationService/]: OptiFineTransformationService.transformers [18:44:50] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformer/]: Targets: 308 [18:44:50] [main/INFO] [op.OptiFineTransformationService/]: additionalClassesLocator: [optifine., net.optifine.] [18:44:51] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [com.qouteall.hiding_in_the_bushes.MyMixinConnector] [18:44:51] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [tictim.paraglider.MixinConnector] [18:44:51] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: Successfully loaded Mixin Connector [midnight.core.MixinConnector] [18:44:51] [main/INFO] [Portal/]: Invoking Mixin Connector [18:44:51] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config imm_ptl_mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property [18:44:51] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config imm_ptl_mixins_forge.json does not specify "minVersion" property [18:44:51] [main/ERROR] [mixin/]: Mixin config imm_ptl_peripheral_mixins.json does not specify "minVersion" property [18:44:51] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.LaunchServiceHandler/MODLAUNCHER]: Launching target 'fmlserver' with arguments [--gameDir, ., nogui] [18:44:52] [main/WARN] [mixin/]: @Mixin target net/minecraft/world/server/ChunkManager$EntityTracker is public in imm_ptl_mixins.json:common.entity_sync.MixinEntityTracker and should be specified in value [18:44:52] [main/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.lo.RuntimeDistCleaner/DISTXFORM]: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/gui/screen/Screen for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER Exception in thread "main" [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:39) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServerLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLServerLaunchProvider.java:51) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1061]: ... 7 more [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:644]: Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:644]: at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:101) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:644]: at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:54) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:644]: at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_230188_h_(CrashReport.java:425) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:644]: at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:91) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:644]: ... 13 more [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/gui/screen/Screen for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.RuntimeDistCleaner.processClassWithFlags(RuntimeDistCleaner.java:71) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchPluginHandler.offerClassNodeToPlugins(LaunchPluginHandler.java:85) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ClassTransformer.transform(ClassTransformer.java:120) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader$DelegatedClassLoader.findClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:265) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:136) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:98) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: at net.optifine.reflect.Reflector.<clinit>(Reflector.java:185) [18:44:52] [main/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:668]: ... 17 more Gameserver exited without success - 1 Exiting now...     "[18:51:30] [main/FATAL] [ne.mi.fm.lo.RuntimeDistCleaner/DISTXFORM]: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/gui/screen/Screen for invalid dist DEDICATED_SERVER" I think this one might be the Error, but I dont know how to fix that
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.