Implementing multi-block structure in the GUI

Sleepwalkerx

Hello. I want to implement the display of a three-dimensional multi-block structure in the GUI, which the player can rotate as he wants.
At the moment the problem is in the implementation of the display of this, since I want to implement it on the example of rendering the world and chunks.
That is, my structure essentially consists of blocks, which are also reduced by the player on the GUI.

The implementation method via itemRender ("inventory") does not suit me.

I've been digging into the game code for a very long time and I just can't find what I want. I ask you to show me exactly where I can find out the implementation of what I want from the source (well, or your ideas)

P.s -> wrote through a translator, there may be mistakes ^)

Yes, that is right. But I want to implement it exactly on the example of loading the structure.
Let's say there is a house structure (this is a separate file, where everything is written, where is which block), then the file is deserialized and you need to display this structure.

It really looks like the player model in the inventory, but differs in that you need to somehow connect all the blocks together.

Edited by Sleepwalkerx

46 минут назад Beethoven92 сказал:

Итак, насколько я понимаю, вы ищете что-то вроде маленькой модели игрока, которая отображается в вашем инвентаре, когда вы ее открываете, верно?

Yes, that is right. But I want to implement it exactly on the example of loading the structure.
Let's say there is a house structure (this is a separate file, where everything is written, where is which block), then the file is deserialized and you need to display this structure.

It really looks like the player model in the inventory, but differs in that you need to somehow connect all the blocks together.