Can we get a WORKING tutorial? Pretty please?

Pitdeggeh

Warning: I am a little upset. Please excuse my terrible attitude.

Okay i've about had it with Minecraft "modding" which really shouldn't be called modding at all; It should be called "Fuel for breaking every desk in sight" because this is one of the most stupidest things I've tried to do.

The "Installer" is a .Jar file and I still have to drag and drop things to unspecified folders.

All tutorials say to put the files in the .jar (Because "the files" is a great description) into your Bin>Minecraft.jar folder, and neither exist.

There is not a single up to date tutorial on how to install Forge; actually, I can't say to install forge because there's no clear definition as you what Forge is for what version of Minecraft or what It is supposed to be used with/for.

Can somebody please make a simple tutorial on how to install the latest Universal forge for Minecraft 1.6.1 (On a clean install; as in: No Bin folder or Minecraft.jar.)

And for those people saying to just run the install file in the "Installer", it gives me an error saying it couldn't find the path specified; as if It ever gave me a chance to specify a path, or atleast tell me where the path is supposed to be.