[WAI] Way to solve Logging Problem

Gyullo

Hello, I just check that in Forge profile, the file .json got this line:

"minecraftArguments": "${auth_player_name} ${auth_session} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker",

The problem with logging is that you dont give the game the correct parameters. Just correct it as follow:

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker",

And then is going to work.

The Forge profile is fine, it's 6minecraft's shit thats fucked up. Go bitch at them to at least get there facts straight if they are going to steal our shit for there ad rev. {I've tried talking to them before to try and get things cleared up, corrected, etc.. they are twats}

Just use official sources for information not 3rd party site.

The installer will set everything up as you need it.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Condiering you're pointing out something that is quite obviously broken.

And THE OFFICIAL VERSION is not broken.

Seems to me like your 'official' source is NOT official.

The ONLY official source is files.minecraftforge.net

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

The official files do NOT have this problem.

If you think they do please provide the EXACT link you used to download the file.

something is wrong I think with the wrapper it says sever and ends seesion in Launcher, not Launching the game I downloaded from file.minecraft forge here is the exact link

http://adf.ly/673885/http://files.minecraftforge.net/minecraftforge/minecraftforge-installer-1.6.2-9.10.0.776.jar I totally support Forge so don't be an ass to people maybe just look into it bro

1) Dont hijack others threads esp if they are about completely different topics

2) Make your own post and provide LOGs