Support & Bug Reports

Help with Forge goes here. Refer to Modder Support for help with Forge modding. You MUST read the FAQ before posting.

Subforums

1. FAQ   (220680 visits to this link)

37017 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 16.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 19k views
    • 5 replies
    • 13.5k views
    • 25 replies
    • 254.2k views
    • 22 replies
    • 17.8k views
  1. Server setup?

• 7 replies
    • 11.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 31.8k views
    • 9 replies
    • 17.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 6.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 18.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 9.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 23.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 15.5k views
    • 14 replies
    • 15.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 7.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 16.6k views
  2. Minecraft 1.3.1?

• 1 reply
    • 16.4k views
  3. Forge run error

• 7 replies
    • 20.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 14.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 12.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 64.3k views

Announcements

• So I've been making this custom modpack for a while now, I accidentally updated everything and now it wont even start the game past the launch screen. I'm sure there's a mod I need to remove or turn off--but I'm not sure which or if there is something else going on. As time has gone on (I'm not sure if this is related) but the framerates have been dropping into the single digits. I'm not sure what to do anymore except possibly start over... I've pasted the crash log it gave me below--I can't find what's causing it. Help please? https://mclo.gs/Bml06zJ
    • Hi, if you still want to see all player's commands, you can also use a plugin like Stalker Plugin for example ( see https://hangar.papermc.io/StalkerPlugin/Stalker ) with /stalk <player> you can directly see a player's commands or /stalkall you will see all player's commands (in game)
    • HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST.    I was a victim of a phishing scam and lost 3.5 BTC to thieves. I had been investing in Bitcoin for a while and had a significant amount stored in my wallet. One day, I received an email that looked like it was from my wallet provider, asking me to log in and update my account information. I didn't think twice and entered my login credentials. Little did I know, the email was from scammers who had created a fake website that looked identical to my wallet provider's site. They stole my login credentials and drained my wallet. I was devastated. I had invested a lot of money and time into Bitcoin, and it was all gone in an instant. I tried to contact my wallet provider, but they couldn't help me recover my stolen Bitcoins. I also reported the incident to the authorities, but they couldn't do much to help. It was a hard lesson learned until I came across a testimony of a woman about how she got her stolen investment recovered by a hacker called SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST, I searched the name on Google and got their contact and contacted them, behold they got my stolen money back within  2 hours. Thanks to SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST for their great job. I invite you to visit their website at http:sacluxcomptechspecialst.com/ to learn more about their services. 
    • HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST.    I was a victim of a phishing scam and lost 3.5 BTC to thieves. I had been investing in Bitcoin for a while and had a significant amount stored in my wallet. One day, I received an email that looked like it was from my wallet provider, asking me to log in and update my account information. I didn't think twice and entered my login credentials. Little did I know, the email was from scammers who had created a fake website that looked identical to my wallet provider's site. They stole my login credentials and drained my wallet. I was devastated. I had invested a lot of money and time into Bitcoin, and it was all gone in an instant. I tried to contact my wallet provider, but they couldn't help me recover my stolen Bitcoins. I also reported the incident to the authorities, but they couldn't do much to help. It was a hard lesson learned until I came across a testimony of a woman about how she got her stolen investment recovered by a hacker called SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST, I searched the name on Google and got their contact and contacted them, behold they got my stolen money back within  2 hours. Thanks to SACLUX COMPTECH SPECIALST for their great job. I invite you to visit their website at http:sacluxcomptechspecialst.com/ to learn more about their services. 
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.