[1.16.5] Can't craft furniture on MrCrayFish's mod.

1 minute ago, Ugdhar said:

Where did you download that file from? That is not what it is named on crayfish's site, nor on curseforge.

It was a minecraft related website hopefully I didn't download a trjoan hahaha. Will the 1.16.3 version from his site work?

8 minutes ago, MrJaybones said:

It was a minecraft related website hopefully I didn't download a trjoan hahaha. Will the 1.16.3 version from his site work?

Yeah, I would only download from the mod makers website, or curseforge, never any of the other shady MC sites out there. If in doubt, check on https://stopmodreposts.org/ and it will tell you if a site is to be trusted or not.

As far as what versions of the mod work with which versions of forge/mc, I'm not sure. Can't hurt to try!

7 minutes ago, Ugdhar said:

Yeah, I would only download from the mod makers website, or curseforge, never any of the other shady MC sites out there. If in doubt, check on https://stopmodreposts.org/ and it will tell you if a site is to be trusted or not.

As far as what versions of the mod work with which versions of forge/mc, I'm not sure. Can't hurt to try!

Download "cfm-7.0.0-pre19-mc1.16.3.jar" from the website, deleted the wrong one, put it in folders and reset server. Didn't work :(

1 minute ago, MrJaybones said:

Download "cfm-7.0.0-pre19-mc1.16.3.jar" from the website, deleted the wrong one, put it in folders and reset server. Didn't work :(

Post your debug.log somewhere (i.e. github gist) and link to it here, it might show something that helps figure out what's up