MinecraftServer.class crash

Xuebao61

Since some mods ((ie. optifine and BACR)) still need to be put in the jar, I easily made it so I could edit the jar even with forge installed on it((just put the forge files actually in the jar, use the JSON file from the installer version, profit)). It kept working in 9.10.0.779 but anything up from that, FML said minecraftserver.class was corrupt even though I didn't touch it at all. Any help? 

Dont edit your jar, and if you do you need to do it properly.

We do not support editng the jar in any way shape or form.

As for all you modders out there that think you know best when it comes to modding the jar. You're just being lazy as fuck.

One of the major points of the new launcher was to REMOVE THE NEED TO EDIT THE JAR.

If you're a retarded modder who thinks you need to spend hours 'hacking' Forge to get things together, you're a moron. There's a flag to disable this shit ESPECIALLY FOR YOU OLD SCHOOL TWATS -.-

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I'm not a modder, trust me, so don't assume I'm a "retarded" one please. And I know, the new launcher was supposed to make there be no need to edit the jar. I don't really know how BACR and optifine ((I know optifine has you change the arguments)) is going to get it working because it changes base classes but I bet they'll find a way to make it work.

I'm not talking about you specifically. I am talking about the retarded modders who don't spend 10 mins to do there research.

Optifine from what I hear is actually going to be developed into a system that both works as a jar mod and a FML Coremod.

So instalation into forge setups will be a simple 'put in mods folder'

Seriously, Forge/FML is open, public, and discussed openly with many many many modders.

All jar modders are welcome to speak with us to help them on there way.

And is NO way is what we do at Forge/FMLeffecting any Jar modders. Because we have NEVER supported jar mods. That has always been on there end. One of the MAIN points of Forge is to make it so modders don't edit the jar. The jar is our domain so that modders don't have to.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon