Grabbing all blocks in area, 1.16.5

I am trying to make a function that counts all the blocks in an area (Returns a List the blocks in an area so I can figure out how many there are of each type). I have sort of an idea of how to do it based on the source of net.minecraft.command.impl.CloneCommand.clone() but the decompiler has weird abstracted names that are hard to follow. The arguments I have are CommandContext<CommandSource> commandContext, BlockPos from, BlockPos to. Is there an existing method or piece of code that will do this? Thanks.

37 minutes ago, somegenericdisplayname said:

I am trying to make a function that counts all the blocks in an area (Returns a List the blocks in an area so I can figure out how many there are of each type). I have sort of an idea of how to do it based on the source of net.minecraft.command.impl.CloneCommand.clone() but the decompiler has weird abstracted names that are hard to follow. The arguments I have are CommandContext<CommandSource> commandContext, BlockPos from, BlockPos to. Is there an existing method or piece of code that will do this? Thanks.

I don't think, you could also take a look at the fill command
but basically you need an for-each-loop, for x, y, z. then get the block at the position, and add them to a list