Creating a new block sort of in net.minecraft.src

hotrods20

I am creating a new mod based of nuclear power and all that.

The package is net.minecraft.src.Nuclear

I have my mod_ link to a class in there that will be technical mod_.  I am trying to create a new Block but using .setResistance and other protected values aren't working.  Anybody have some tips on how I can create my new block while being in a different directory than all the normal classes?

width=320 height=64http://www.slothygaming.com/img/ota.png[/img]

If your grammar is shit and you blatantly don't know what you're doing, I will not help you.

Then now we've got three people!

Me.

You.

and

Elusivehawk.

:D

You forgot Darkguardsman and rest of the UE develepers...

Yeah, I did that but I was planning on other blocks using my BlockWaste.  Still, thanks dude.

EDIT: I like the idea.  Seems like a big project but I have always wanted to work on something that big.

So do you want to merge our projects? We really need a UE mod that adds nuclear stuff. If you are up to this project, I will be willing to help you with it. Post a post on the saying you are going to take over this project at the Atomic Science thread then I will grant you permission to moderate the thread. Don't worry, if you take over this project, the ownership will be yours. Make adfly money out of it and whatever you want. I belongs to you.

I hope you will consider about this and I look forward to your answer.

Then now we've got three people!

Me.

You.

and

Elusivehawk.

:D

You forgot Darkguardsman and rest of the UE develepers...

Yeah, I did that but I was planning on other blocks using my BlockWaste.  Still, thanks dude.

EDIT: I like the idea.  Seems like a big project but I have always wanted to work on something that big.

So do you want to merge our projects? We really need a UE mod that adds nuclear stuff. If you are up to this project, I will be willing to help you with it. Post a post on the saying you are going to take over this project at the Atomic Science thread then I will grant you permission to moderate the thread. Don't worry, if you take over this project, the ownership will be yours. Make adfly money out of it and whatever you want. It belongs to you.

I hope you will consider about this and I look forward to your answer.

Well, duh. DarkGuardsman just pops in with suggestions. But yeah, this is a group effort.

Sorry to those not mentioned!

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.