Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm having problems with malisisadvert mod 1.12.2 PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hello, good morning, good afternoon or good night. It doesn't matter what time you are reading this, I just ask you to help me. I have a personal modpack host minecraft server purchased, I recently added the malisisadvert mod to the server (so I could make my survival prettier with some pictures. I soon realized that the advertblock had no revenue, so I added the CraftTweaker mod, I got it create a recipe for the block without much effort. The problem came soon after, when I tried to build the block in survival with the recipe I had created and... YES!! The recipe worked, but the item didn't appear in the box. I tried to remove them and put them again, restarted the server and still without success. That's when I decided to go research, I searched the internet all and nothing, no arguments about. So if someone can help me solve this and make it work, even if it doesn't, just by having an answer to this problem I would be at peace (of course, after some tests) Please, someone HELP ME!! Modpack is at version 1.12.2, if relevant. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• It doesn't work even if I remove every mod Please help
    • Hi, so I was making an item that sends info to the server to do some work, and I want the server to send the client back the results? How do I do that? Here is my code:   The snippet that sends the packet to the server SimpleChannelNetwork.CHANNEL.sendToServer(new CreateStructureCompass("fortress"));   The file that manage the traffic package io.github.bossmania.NetherandEndMaps.core.network; import io.github.bossmania.NetherandEndMaps.NetherandEndMaps; import io.github.bossmania.NetherandEndMaps.core.network.message.CreateStructureCompass; import net.minecraft.util.ResourceLocation; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.NetworkRegistry; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.simple.SimpleChannel; public class SimpleChannelNetwork { public static final String NETWORK_VERSION = "0.1.0"; public static final SimpleChannel CHANNEL = NetworkRegistry.newSimpleChannel( new ResourceLocation(NetherandEndMaps.MOD_ID, "network"), () -> NETWORK_VERSION, version -> version.equals(NETWORK_VERSION), version -> version.equals(NETWORK_VERSION)); public static void init() { CHANNEL.registerMessage(0, CreateStructureCompass.class ,CreateStructureCompass::encode, CreateStructureCompass::decode, CreateStructureCompass::handle); } }   the code that handle the packet receive and where I want the server to send back a packet to the client package io.github.bossmania.NetherandEndMaps.core.network.message; import java.util.function.Supplier; import io.github.bossmania.NetherandEndMaps.common.items.TemporaryItem; import net.minecraft.entity.player.ServerPlayerEntity; import net.minecraft.item.ItemStack; import net.minecraft.network.PacketBuffer; import net.minecraft.util.math.BlockPos; import net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.structure.Structure; import net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld; import net.minecraftforge.fml.network.NetworkEvent; import net.minecraft.item.Item; import net.minecraft.item.ItemGroup; public class CreateStructureCompass { public String structureType; public CreateStructureCompass() { } //create the constructor and store the structureType public CreateStructureCompass(String structureType) { this.structureType = structureType; } //encode the message public static void encode(CreateStructureCompass message, PacketBuffer buffer) { buffer.writeString(message.structureType); } //decode the message public static CreateStructureCompass decode(PacketBuffer buffer) { return new CreateStructureCompass(buffer.readString()); } //execute function when message is sent to server public static void handle(CreateStructureCompass message, Supplier<NetworkEvent.Context> contextSupplier) { NetworkEvent.Context context = contextSupplier.get(); context.enqueueWork(() -> { //get the player and the server ServerPlayerEntity player = context.getSender(); ServerWorld SEWorld = player.getServerWorld(); //get the location of the structure BlockPos structureLocation = SEWorld.func_241117_a_(Structure.FORTRESS, player.getPosition(),100, false); //this is where I want the server to send structureLocation back to the player }); context.setPacketHandled(true); } }  
    • I cannot get an instance of MC Forge to run with either the vanilla launcher or GDLauncher, yet vanilla MC and Fabric MC work fine in both.  I am running the latest versions of everything, and no 1.18-compatible version of Forge will launch even though they all install without fail. Using the vanilla launcher I get exit code 0 and the following logs: Debug log Latest log With GDLauncher I get the following console output:  
    • In 1.15 and before, you could get the item being held/dragged by the cursor using PlayerInventory#getItemStack. This no longer seems to be the case. How do we do this now?
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.