Modder Support

kompp

Minecraft does not [only] use vanilla source code, but makes more features such as airplanes, button devices (joysticks) and airplane voice devices realistic. I'd like to make them. I'm looking for a modder to do this, along with a modding tutorial. And I'm a kid who knows the basics of Java. Now all I have to do is improve my skills. I'm looking for a modder to help with this. I'm sorry for such a very difficult request. I hope to become a programmer in the future.

Edited by kompp

1 hour ago, kompp said:

Minecraft does not [only] use vanilla source code, but makes more features such as airplanes, button devices (joysticks) and airplane voice devices realistic. I'd like to make them. I'm looking for a modder to do this, along with a modding tutorial. And I'm a kid who knows the basics of Java. Now all I have to do is improve my skills. I'm looking for a modder to help with this. I'm sorry for such a very difficult request. I hope to become a programmer in the future.

안녕하세요, kompp. 이 포럼은 자신의 모드를 개발할 때 발생하는 문제에 대한 구체적인 질문을 하기 위한 것입니다. 튜토리얼을 찾고 있다면 인터넷으로 검색해 보세요. 유투브에는 그런 것들이 많이 있어요. 아무도 비행기와 같은 진보된 것들을 만들면서 모딩을 시작하지 않습니다. 첫 블록 또는 아이템을 프로그래밍하는 것부터 시작합니다. 작은 걸음으로 차츰 더 능숙해질 것입니다. 프로그래밍을 잘 배우길 바랍니다. 화이팅~

추신, 이것은 오히려 영어 포럼입니다.

Hello, kompp. This forum is to ask specific questions about problems that arise when developing your own mod. If you're looking for a tutorial, search it on the Internet. There are a lot of things like that on YouTube. Nobody starts modding by making such advanced things as airplanes. Start by programming your first block or item. By small steps, you'll gradually become more skilled. I hope you'll learn programming well. Good luck!

P.S. This is rather an English forum.

Edited by RubyNaxela

Keep this forum in English -> Minecraft does not [only] use vanilla source code, but makes more features such as airplanes, button devices (joysticks) and airplane voice devices realistic. I'd like to make them. I'm looking for a modder to do this, along with a modding tutorial. And I'm a kid who knows the basics of Java. Now all I have to do is improve my skills. I'm looking for a modder to help with this. I'm sorry for such a very difficult request. I hope to become a programmer in the future.