Opening Forge Installer

Hello, recently I've downloaded Forge in an attempt to add a few mods to my Minecraft playthrough. However, whenever I attempt to open the installer, it immediately closes less than a second before it fully opens. If I spam click the installer, sometimes I get a black screen with the title "C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_311\bin\java.exe" and if I press any buttons, it closes. This is the window that opens and closes, I think, as its exact in appearance.

I am not very smart with computers in the slightest, and so I apologize if my wording is poor, as my understanding is very limited. I've used multiple troubleshooting options, and nothing worked. In detail, I've tried restarting and shutting down my router, restarting and shutting down my computer dozens of times, deleting and re-downloading files (being Java and Forge) dozens of times, uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled it, transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, changed the .jar file to a .bat multiple times, turned off my firewall and auto-protect, gone incognito, attempted to force command using Powershell and Command Prompt, and nothing has worked in the slightest. My Minecraft launcher works fine and has no issue with vanilla gameplay, but no installation tab for Forge nor option to change/create an installation using Forge, nor does a "Mods" tab appear during gameplay as I've seen it do in multiple guides. I'm at a loss of what to do, as so far nothing has worked, and no guide (video or article alike) has been able to either fix or accurately describe my issue. I've waited a day, and nothing seems to have changed from my attempts yesterday.

I'm running on a Windows 10 with Minecraft: Java Edition, if that's helpful in deducing what's wrong. I'm no master with technology, so if you could put your instructions or tips into easily understandable words, I would very highly appreciate it.