1.16.5 Errors in currently selected datapacks prevented the world from loading

Xein0708

I had a issues on custom modpacks (I pack for myself solo playing), which shows thisunknown.png?size=4096
The world was created on CurseForge instance and move mods/configs to MultiMC (Both are using Forge-36.2.33)
I can play the created world(from CurseForge) but if I quitted from the world and rejoin the world, the game wont let me in anymore and shows this.

PS: The save was created before adding 2 mods to MultiMC instance (which is Catalogue and Configured)

Debug.log and Latest.log

Edited by Xein0708

• Xein0708 changed the title to 1.16.5 Errors in currently selected datapacks prevented the world from loading

sorry for late replies
but how come world corrupted? It was a same world but only launch from different launcher(CurseForge and MultiMC), moved mods and configs to MultiMC
The saved on CurseForge was normal and using MultiMC to launch the world its normal, but after saving(exiting the world) and reenter the world, this happens
If the world really corrupted in this weird ways, I'll felt bad cause I was making alots of progress on it lol..

alright, copied a world and remove the <world>/datapacks contents and works now (cause my Curseforge instance world does not had this, but MultiMC instance got)
is that any issues on datapack folders or related infomation?
it generated a ar_datapack folder (which I thinks its AdvancedRocketry issues?) and a json named pack.mcmeta inside that datapacks folderunknown.png?size=4096