Started getting the GLFW error again on startup of all my 1.16.5 packs

GamerMomB

I am using M1 Mac, and I know this issue was fixed by at least Forge last year in 1.16 and up. Everything was working fine until I tried to run a new 1.16.5 modpack. (Rustic Waters 2) But it's not just that pack, it's all of my existing 1.16.5 packs that I have already been playing. Has something changed that makes the fix stop working? And have others started to have this problem again? I've also tried various versions of Forge that are available for 1.16.5, including the newest and that doesn't seem to matter. As a side question: I understand that this is an Apple problem in most cases right now, but I wonder if and when more ARM based chips start coming to Windows machines if this will become an issue that doesn't just affect mac users? The Log (hopefully with the Debug included, I ticked the box at least when it was starting) can be found here: https://pastebin.com/RdbsXaDK

(Also, that added code that people were using in the argument before Forge added a fix, never worked for me)

Thank you for any help or kind suggestions/information you can give about this. 

Edited by GamerMomB