Modded Items From Create Uncraftable

Razalith

I am here to see if anyone has any ideas for me to check what might be causing this. 

I have a modded Minecraft server (1.16.5) I am running for a group of 12 - 20 people.

One of our mods is Create. All of Create's items show up in JEI, and they can all be given with commands and placed in the world. The issue is non of them can be crafted. The recipe shows up in JEI, but when you place the necessary items in the crafting table there is no output. I can go into a single player world with the pack, and I am able to craft Create items there without issue.

I did try copying the configs from the server to the client installation, and this did not appear to be the issue.

I have checked scripts to make sure it wasn't a crafttweaker interference/change, and it doesn't appear that it is causing the issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might cause this, or know of a way I can try to resolve?

Edited by Razalith
Adding information

remove 20% of mods (move into a temporary directory, you'll return them), try crafting. if the issue persists, return removed mods,  remove next 20%..

when the problem disappears,  split suspect group until you find the mod that causes problem.

Following my troubleshooting steps I was able to get the mods to work on the hosted server. I wiped the world file after backing up the server and loaded a fresh world. This worked and I was able to craft the mod items. This however still doesn't help me as this server is nearly 2 months old and many players would not be for wiping the world and starting fresh. Does anyone here have any ideas where to start checking within the world folder for something like this?