Medieval Minecraft Server Freezes

Glaskuchen

Hey Guys, why does my server crash like every 5 mins after we join on it. It says that the Server cant keep up and is running behind. But my CPU and Ram are nearly not fully used. I even set Max Tick size to -1. But nothing helps. I set view distance to 6 but also didnt to a thing. The Weird Thing is that there is the regular Server Console in Black and a second one which is smaller and in White. My Bat File is : java -Xms6G -Xmx11G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=100 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:G1NewSizePercent=50 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=80 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=50 -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -jar forge.jar PAUSE. Im using Java 15 and the Server is on Version Forge 1.16.5 36.2.30. But the thing is the server doesnt crash. Its just like the server freezes and doesnt react/work. It says"Timed Out" if it happens but the console and everything is running but doesnt work. Its weird.

Specs are DDR4-3200 16gb of ram and i7  1165G7

The Laptop also has a 1tb SSD

Edited by Glaskuchen
More Details

• Glaskuchen changed the title to Medieval Minecraft Server Freezes
  • 2 months later...