Forge version 41.0.64 for Minecraft 1.19 does NOT work at all.

Forge version 41.0.63 worked 100% better than the current version.

The literal amount of changes have rendered my Minecraft to be UNPLAYABLE.

Why was there an update today, the last Forge version ran perfectly for me.

At the start MC 1.19 I was unable to load anymore than 1 or 2 mods. So I just gave up.

As of yesterday 07//06/2022 9:00 pm MST I decided to update Forge to the latest version as that moment. (41.0.63)

So I downloaded 50'ish of my favorite mods, and to my suprise Minecraft 1.19 Modded actually loaded and worked smoothly.

12 hours later after adding 27 more mods I learned that there was an update, foolish me thought. "Forge update, what could possibly get broken?"

Seems like everything got broken. 

And this is why I refuse to update to the latest versions of anything unless it works 90% of the time, and without crashing my computer multiple times.

PLEASE fix this with a 75+ mod custom pack in mind.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.