Capability not syncing

The_SlayerMC

Hi, I have a mana that's not syncing to client, it has registries and packets, I'm stumped that the mana value is not calling on the client

The essence files

The rendering

The overlay registry

Capability registrys

network registry

I am able to call the value fine with an item right clicking but not with the client rendering

Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong

Former developer for DivineRPG, Pixelmon and now the maker of Essence of the Gods

`RegisterCapabilitiesEvent` is listened to on the mod event bus, not the forge event bus.

Additionally, you're enqueuing work to enqueue work in your packet; this should only be done once. You are probably thinking of `DistExecutor#unsafeRunWhenOn` for the inner supplier.

If using `LazyOptional#orElseThrow`, supply an actual exception to throw on failure, not `null`. You should prefer using `#ifPresent` or anything that doesn't force resolution.

2 hours ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

`RegisterCapabilitiesEvent` is listened to on the mod event bus, not the forge event bus.

Forge 43.1.1 or above (which is the case here) adds support for the @AutoRegisterCapability annotation which should be used.

2 hours ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

If using `LazyOptional#orElseThrow`, supply an actual exception to throw on failure, not `null`. You should prefer using `#ifPresent` or anything that doesn't force resolution.

LazyOptional#ifPresent should only be used if the Capability is written to be not always preset.