Errors in currently selected datapacks prevented the world from loading.

Theojasmin

I'm currently assembling a modpack for forge 1.18.2 but I got the following error while trying to create a new world

Errors in currently selected datapacks prevented the world from loading. You can either try to load it with only the vanilla data pack ("safe mode") or go back to the title screen to manually fix it.

I have no idea how to fix it and would appreciate it if someone helped me to.

here you can find my latest log :

https://paste.ee/p/i2OkS

Hope you guys will be able to help me with that !

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'net.minecraft.server.ServerResources net.minecraftforge.event.AddReloadListenerEvent.getDataPackRegistries()' at com.thenatekirby.babel.babelmod.BabelEventHandler$1.prepare(BabelEventHandler.java:27) ~[Babel-3.0.1.jar%2388!/:3.0.1] at com.thenatekirby.babel.babelmod.BabelEventHandler$1.m_5944_(BabelEventHandler.java:23) ~[Babel-3.0.1.jar%2388!/:3.0.1] at net.minecraft.server.packs.resources.SimplePreparableReloadListener.m_10786_(SimplePreparableReloadListener.java:11) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23376!/:?]

Issue with the babel mod. Check you have the latest version then contact the mod author.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

We have no psychic powers. Post the log.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class lekavar.lma.drinkbeer.registries.RecipeRegistry$Type

at lekavar.lma.drinkbeer.recipes.BrewingRecipe.m_6671_(BrewingRecipe.java:123) ~[drinkbeer-v2.3.5+for+1.18.1.jar%23174!/:2.3.5]

at net.minecraft.world.item.crafting.RecipeManager.m_5787_(RecipeManager.java:72) ~[client-1.18.2-20220404.173914-srg.jar%23375!/:?]

at shadows.fastsuite.AuxRecipeManager.m_5787_(AuxRecipeManager.java:45) ~[FastSuite-1.18.2-3.0.2.jar%23202!/:3.0.2]

Looks like an issue with the drinkbeer mod.

Boilerplate:

[19:44:31] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.StructureSettings net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_62205_()' at com.lunapixelstudios.skyvillages.SkyVillagesMod.addDimensionalSpacing(SkyVillagesMod.java:91) ~[SkyVillages+1.0.1+1.18.jar%23320!/:1.0.0]

Issue with sky villages.

You should add/test mods individually instead of dumping a large number of random mods in your mods folder and then expecting us to fix it for you.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

I have almost 300 mods, it might take a while to test, don't you think ? Whereas here it took only 3 crashes to delete the unworking mods.

Anyway, it worked, I can launch my world but it crashes soon after that with the following log :
https://privatebin.net/?73b6bfb39ddccc14#94ALN4Guy6sK1sL95aLhKT16kkRSonXD7dgUDXckepxt

Edited by Theojasmin

So instead of doing the work yourself, you throw it onto us. Wasting both your time and ours.

There's a big difference between helping somebody who doesn't understand a problem and helping somebody who just creates problems expecting others to solve them.

Your crash is in the planes mod's waila integration.

1: ASM: de.maxhenkel.plane.integration.waila.PluginPlane@3aee6e2f onWailaRender(Lmcp/mobius/waila/api/event/WailaRenderEvent$Pre;)V

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'mcp.mobius.waila.api.Accessor mcp.mobius.waila.api.event.WailaRenderEvent$Pre.getAccessor()' at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/de.maxhenkel.plane.integration.waila.PluginPlane.onWailaRender(PluginPlane.java:25)

My guess is the planes mod uses a method that is only in Jade? While you have the wthit fork.

The planes mod is compiled over Jade. https://github.com/henkelmax/ultimate-plane-mod/blob/acf880c262d0d657a6fff5569fcce10dc4d6b4d6/build.gradle#L88

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

The whole point of these kind of forums is to seek help when you struggle to fix something yourself. The fact is I've tried to assemble this modpack for quite a long time and I need help to finalize it. If you don't want to help or can't even be a litlle polite doing so, nothing forces you to answer to random people on internet seeking help. Knowing that, thanks for your help and thanks for granting me a little of your so precious time (that YOU decided to grant me - for an unkwown reason - before reproaching it to me)

I have no problem with helping you. I do have a problem with your expections.

But I could see immediately that this was going to be one of those 3 pages / 30 to 100 posts thread where somebody dumps a lot of random mods in their mod folder and never gets it to work properly. Repeatedly coming back with new errors until eventually you get one that is difficult to track down and/or fix.

My suggestion was for how to build your mod pack properly. Then you are not going to end up with a broken world when you do eventually get it to launch.

You know that last log you posted has over 3,000 ERRORs? Most look like recipe and loot table problems which don't cause crashes and are probably just noise from developers who don't know how to code optional recipes when other mods are missing.

But they might also signal problems that don't cause crashes but do mean your game doesn't work properly. 

If you actually tested your mods as you add them, it would be much easier to track down what is breaking things. It is the mod you just added.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate: