Live tutor

Ablaze

Hello there!

My name is Ablaze. I started modding a week ago and I'm loving it. But I'm having too many, lets say, "doubts", or "how-to-do-this" things. So I would like a live tutor(am I going to receive great criticism about this? Hope not.) who is mostly free and has a Skype so he can teach me about new things. :) I like to learn. Anyways hopefully you will consider this, and help me out. Please don't shout -

"GO FREAKING WATCH SOME TUTORIALS!"

or

"NO ONE HAS TIME TO TEACH YOU PERSONALLY!!!!"

. If you can't, just move on. If you can, please do.

Regards,

Ablaze.

Add me on Skype: AblazeTheBest. Send a message saying "#HeyAblaze"

Currently: Making a mod!

Hello mate!

Well I know you said no tutorials, and I'm not going to link you to a simple tutorial.

I see you have followed some and realized they aren't that good unless you already know some stuff.

I will give you this however:

http://courses.vswe.se/

These are courses made by Vswe(Creator of steves carts mod), and they are made as proper courses, it's like being on a lecture with a teacher showing you things and illustrating his points.

He starts with basic java fundamentals, ask you to deliver assignments and then you move on to the next course.

The courses covers all the basics you need and then moves on to more intermediate and some stuff which may be called advance to some (Models, animation/movement, GUI's w/ sync between Server & Client)!

I know it's not the same as a live tutor but this is WAY BEYOND the retarded and simple tutorials you find everywhere. The material here is quality material, I've watched it to confirm this and was so impressed that I'm using his lecture as a basis for all introduction to minecraft modding. They are great and cover the key aspects you MUST know as a minecraft modder :D

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...

Hello there!

My name is Ablaze. I started modding a week ago and I'm loving it. But I'm having too many, lets say, "doubts", or "how-to-do-this" things.

To make it easier for people who are considering helping you I would suggest that you write something more about yourself, I would for example suggest that people would like to know the following before considering to do such a task:

How old are you?

How familiar are you with programming?

What is your primary language?

And what is your timezone?

If you guys dont get it.. then well ya.. try harder...