Custom Modpack crashing with Exit Code -1073740791

Nariod14

Greetings! 

I'm looking for any and all help that I can find with my custom modpack. I've just added some mods and now after a few minutes of playing I always inevitably crash with the exit code in the title. I'm also told to make sure my video card drivers are up to date (they are). I have no idea how to see which mod causes this as there isn't a crash log created when this happens. It just crashes. The log seems to indicate a nullpointer exception that might be causing the crash but googling it has lead me nowhere. I really really hope someone can help me out with this, I've added way too many mods to go through them 1 by 1 if I can help it. I've provided my latest.log file and my logs file from the zip from my latest crash.

Please let me know if anything else is needed of my any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

https://mclo.gs/9QH3xJV

https://mclo.gs/xfBlSOi

Screenshot of Crash: https://i.imgur.com/1Stknr4.png

[23:22:32] [Render thread/ERROR]: Error executing task on Client

3986java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockState.m_60734_()" because "p_46606_" is null

3987at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.m_6933_(Level.java:198) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23497!/:?]

3988at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientLevel.m_233653_(ClientLevel.java:134) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23497!/:?]

3989at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.ClientPacketListener.m_205522_(ClientPacketListener.java:635) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23497!/:?]

3990at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ClientboundSectionBlocksUpdatePacket.m_132992_(ClientboundSectionBlocksUpdatePacket.java:72) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23497!/:?]

Looks like you have an issue with a mod messing around with the chunk loading and breaking it?

The error does not say which one.

Probably the only way you will find the mod is to experiment with removing mods until the problem goes away. (Backup your world before removing mods).

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

16 hours ago, warjort said:

Looks like you have an issue with a mod messing around with the chunk loading and breaking it?

The error does not say which one.

Probably the only way you will find the mod is to experiment with removing mods until the problem goes away. (Backup your world before removing mods).

Hi! Thanks for the reply! 

I've done a bit more of a look through, and I found the error you posted (and the one I initially thought caused all this) in sessions of the game where I didn't crash, and in instances when I did, the crash would happen quite a bit AFTER that error according to the timestamps. I found a similar issue here (with a similar but not the same error code): 

Who's solution (which I will post here in case anyone sees this for this issue) was to change the Flywheel config fine such that backend was set to OFF seemed to work for me thus far. I imagine this must be a rendering error, and that flywheel might be the cause, because I started the game again and had no crash, and I went through the log files and the previous error was still there. I'm on Nvidia (3050) but it seemed to work regardless.

I'm not sure this is the complete fix, perhaps I haven't played long enough for the game to crash again but it hasn't crashed since. I will keep attempting, and thank you so much for reading!

I bring another update! After another very successful play session I can finally conclude that it seems changing the Flywheel config fixed my issue. I've had no more crashes since and I'm already looking to add more mods. I hope this page helps anyone who might come across this issues themselves. It's Create's Flywheel that causes the crash. Please do feel free to close this, whoever is able.