Crash when starting modified ATM 8 modpack (yet again) (1.19.2)

Bartdoytr22

Crashing once again. However, this time, I think Forge crashed somehow because a bunch of other mods are included in the crash that only seem to be listed because they failed to load. Also, instead of crashing during the loading, it crashes a couple seconds after I launch Minecraft. It seems strange, but the only cause I can see from this is by removing Sophisticated Backpacks, but that errors when Minecraft is loading because of the Bigger Stacks mod (I posted an issue on the Bigger Stacks tracker.)

I forgot what I added, but it's definitely breaking this modpack.

Forge 43.2.8

Crash report: https://gist.github.com/vainlaind4in/14255807238012f0833a2fda0c007206

Log: https://gist.github.com/vainlaind4in/f1257c05bd170b9066d3ab3354fd8545

Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException: Critical injection failure: @Redirect annotation on avoidDoubleIncreasingStackSize could not find any targets matching 'mergeItemStack(Lnet/minecraft/world/item/ItemStack;IIZZZ)Z' in net.p3pp3rf1y.sophisticatedcore.common.gui.StorageContainerMenuBase. Using refmap biggerstacks.refmap.json [PREINJECT Applicator Phase -> biggerstacks.mixins.json:compat.sophisticatedcore.BackpackContainerMixin -> Prepare Injections -> -> redirect$zdp000$avoidDoubleIncreasingStackSize(Lnet/minecraft/world/inventory/Slot;)I -> Parse]

It is a conflict betwenn biggerstacks and sophisticatedcore.

From the name of the mixin, this is suppossed to be some compatiblity code between the 2 mods.

But you obviously have mismatched versions or sophisticated core changed their code which broke biggerstacks.

You need to ask the biggerstacks mod author what versions you should be using or wait for a fix.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

As I've said, I have posted an issue on the Bigger Stacks issue tracker, so hopefully they're going to fix it sometime soon. I'll go into the Sophisticated Storage issue tracker as well.

It does appear that the latest version of Sophisticated Core has changed some stuff which did broke compatibility between the 2 mods.

Edited by Bartdoytr22