Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forge 9.10.1 Minecraft 1.6.2

Forge Version: 9.10.1

Minecraft Version: 1.6.2

Downloads:

This is just a wrapup release for 1.6.2 as it is coming to a end.

Nothing major has changed, however we're using a new installer system that should aleviate the scala download issues.

1.6.2 has been fairly stable, a lot of the builds fall under the 'misc bug fixes'. It's nice having stable minecraft, now modders update your stuff!

Minecraft Forge 9.10.1 Changelog:

============================================================================

New:

•  
  • Added option to check entire bounding box for ladders not jsut the 1 block you're 'centered' in. Off by default.

• Allow creative tabs to have a search box

• Support for cascading tweaks loading from mods folder, EXA: Optifine/Liteloader if implemented

• Forge TPS command to display ticks per second for each world: /forge tps

• New Mouse, and GuiOpen events

• Add a harvestblock event, to allow mods to intercept and change the drops for blocks

• Smoothed out the sky color transitons between biomes {Adubbz}, This is configurable and only enabled when fancy graphics are enabled. See
    for example.

Bug Fix:

•  
  • Misc small bugfixes with the new fluid system.

• Fixed bug where command blocks would visually lose there text

• Fixed bug where fluids may drop multiple items when brekaing blocks

• Fixed bug where you could nto drown in custom fluids

• Fix vanilla bug that would cause Zombie AI to lag the server when they could nto reach a villager

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lexmanos
Paypal: http://paypal.me/LexManos

BitCoin: 1Q8rWvUNMM2T1ZfDaFeeYQyVXtYoeT6tTn

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I host a modded Minecraft server for my friends on 1.16.5 (forge version 36.1.16) and I was wondering, is there any way to configure what color INFO, WARN, and ERROR messages display as in the terminal? The green for all INFO messages is irritating to read, especially when I am checking the console remotely. I have seen other users discuss how to make the console display the ANSI color codes, when it was disabled by default in Windows. I am running my server on Ubuntu Server 24.0.2 LTS and use SSH to view the console. I have looked online for any configuration option and have checked the server files, but cannot seem to find an answer.
    • I fixed the problem! It was just a simple mod that I added that was 1.12 and not 1.16 lol, I removed it and now its working like a charm. Thanks for the help btw!
    • I need to trigger a player's attack action. I copied the net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.clickMouse() method from the sources and changed it a bit, removing everything about the leftClickCounter private property:   public static void callAttackAction() { Minecraft instance = Minecraft.getMinecraft(); if (!instance.player.isRowingBoat()) { switch (instance.objectMouseOver.typeOfHit) { case ENTITY: if (instance.objectMouseOver.entityHit != null && instance.playerController != null) { try { instance.playerController.attackEntity(instance.player, instance.objectMouseOver.entityHit); } catch (Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); } } break; case BLOCK: BlockPos blockpos = instance.objectMouseOver.getBlockPos(); if (!instance.world.isAirBlock(blockpos)) { instance.playerController.clickBlock(blockpos, instance.objectMouseOver.sideHit); break; } case MISS: instance.player.resetCooldown(); net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onEmptyLeftClick(instance.player); } instance.player.swingArm(EnumHand.MAIN_HAND); } } It works, but sometimes times this error occurs on line 168 in the attackEntity method: [Netty Client IO #1/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderException: java.lang.NullPointerException at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToByteEncoder.write(MessageToByteEncoder.java:125) ~[MessageToByteEncoder.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite0(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:738) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:730) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.write(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:816) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.write(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:723) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.write(NetworkDispatcher.java:548) ~[NetworkDispatcher.class:?] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite0(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:738) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeWriteAndFlush(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:801) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.write(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:814) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:794) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:831) ~[AbstractChannelHandlerContext.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1032) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannel.java:296) ~[AbstractChannel.class:4.1.9.Final] at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager$4.run(NetworkManager.java:245) [NetworkManager$4.class:?] at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163) [AbstractEventExecutor.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:403) [SingleThreadEventExecutor.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:442) [NioEventLoop.class:4.1.9.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.class:4.1.9.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_281] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketPlayerDigging.writePacketData(CPacketPlayerDigging.java:41) ~[CPacketPlayerDigging.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.NettyPacketEncoder.encode(NettyPacketEncoder.java:51) ~[NettyPacketEncoder.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.NettyPacketEncoder.encode(NettyPacketEncoder.java:12) ~[NettyPacketEncoder.class:?] at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToByteEncoder.write(MessageToByteEncoder.java:107) ~[MessageToByteEncoder.class:4.1.9.Final] How can I fix it?
    • I just realized you are using a non-supported version of Forge based on the parameters of the render method as they are pre-1.15. The only versions supported are those in the blue banner at the top of the screen. Please update to one of the above versions to receive more support.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.