Kicked from server when loading nether

Arkaiid

Hello! I am running a server on a dedicated machine for a group of friends, and only one of us can load the nether. after being in the nether for a couple seconds, we are disconnected with the supplied image. https://imgur.com/a/co0Btyb

importing the player's pack who can join does nothing to help on my end, and the server only views the kick as a disconnect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! this issue has been happening for two days now.

https://pastebin.com/ePEh7FDy

[13:33:04] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [ne.mi.cl.ForgeHooksClient/CLIENTHOOKS]: Client has mods that are missing on server: [lod, oculus, ae2]

Why does the client have ae2 but the server doesn't?

The error message you show in that screenshot means one of your mods has broken networking.

It does not say which mod.

Usually, the only way you find the problem mod is to experiment with removing mods until the problem goes away.

Backup your world or experiment with a new world/save when doing this.

I do see a tonne of errors where it looks like it is having problems processing recipes and loot tables sent by the server?

The most notable problems (the ones towards the end) would be:

Some incompatiblity between JEI and extreme reactors.

[13:33:27] [Render thread/ERROR] [me.je.re.IngredientSupplierHelper/]: Found a broken recipe, failed to setRecipe with RecipeLayoutBuilder: Extreme Reactors bigreactors:fluidizer/fluidmixing/redfrigium_2 class it.zerono.mods.extremereactors.gamecontent.multiblock.fluidizer.recipe.FluidizerFluidMixingRecipe

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'mezz.jei.api.gui.builder.IRecipeSlotBuilder mezz.jei.api.gui.builder.IRecipeSlotBuilder.setFluidRenderer(long, boolean, int, int)'

tinkers construct recipe error:

[13:33:27] [Render thread/ERROR] [me.je.lo.PluginCaller/]: Caught an error from mod plugin: class slimeknights.tconstruct.plugin.jei.JEIPlugin tconstruct:jei_plugin

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ingredients must not be empty.

and what looks like the twighlight forest patchouli book:

[13:33:29] [Render thread/WARN] [patchouli/]: Recipe minecraft: (of type minecraft:crafting) not found

-- snip --

[13:33:29] [Render thread/ERROR] [patchouli/]: Error compiling book twilightforest:guide, using empty contents

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error building entry twilightforest:world/portal

I can't though say any of these are the definitive cause of the problem. Since none of these are directly related with or going to the nether.

Edited by warjort
  • Like 1

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.