162 textures not loading in released .zip -- works fine in eclipse

shadowmage4513

Hi all...

More strange issues with updating to 1.6...

My textures work/bind fine while in eclipse, but in the released mod loaded into a MC instance, they don't load properly.

output error is as follows:

Client> 2013-09-21 19:32:04 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] Failed to load texture: ancientwarfare:/textures/models/crafting/teCivilEngineeringStation.png
Client> java.io.FileNotFoundException: ancientwarfare:/textures/models/crafting/teCivilEngineeringStation.png

Even stranger...it is only textures that are used for models, and not blocks/icons...

iug4.png

textures are located in the .zip at assets/ancientwarfare/textures/*

I can verify that the textures are in the zip, in the proper locations -- they just won't load properly with the released/obfuscated mod.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shadowmage

If you ahve a packaging issue, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS post the package.

Seriously it 1000x easier to check the issue directly then it is to speculate over the internet.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Thanks for the responses guys...I found the cause of the issue though after a bit of extra investigation.

Essentially it boiled down to me having an extra '/' at the start of the path when I was creating the resource locations for model textures.  Not precisely sure why it would work fine in eclipse and not when packaged, but changing '/textures/'  to 'textures/' on my bind call eliminated the issue.