Exit code: -1 (java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: Null)

Everytime I try to load my forge version, my game simply opens the client window in a white, blank kind of way for a few seconds, immediately closing itself afterwards and later on reopening the launcher, giving me the error code message. It says "java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: Null", with the exit code being -1. Here's the Crash Report:

Access the Crash Report here

I really am desperate at this point. I haven't been able to play at all for the past week and I usually don't like playing minecraft without mods so this is a stressful situation for me, as I paid to play Minecraft as I would like to but now that doesn't even seem an option to me anymore. I will gently thank anyone who tries to help me with this

PS: I'm trying to load a forge version for 1.19.2

Edited by Dean_B0ltStrike
Changed the link

i'm having the same problem, but its on 1.19.4. the mods i have installed are: ClearVision1.4 (removes screen overlays, 1.19.4), Appleskin (gives info on food, 1.19.4), Optifine for (1.19.4), and a resource pack; 200IQ | PvP Particles (basically makes invisiblility particles easier to spot, 1.19.4). I can't seem why, butt i have the same crash report and same exit code. i've deleted all my 1.12.2 mods and my optifine 1.18.2 mod, still no to avail. i'm using curseforge 1.19.4 too, and nothing's worked. any help?

14 minutes ago, awsmack said:

i'm having the same problem, but its on 1.19.4. the mods i have installed are: ClearVision1.4 (removes screen overlays, 1.19.4), Appleskin (gives info on food, 1.19.4), Optifine for (1.19.4), and a resource pack; 200IQ | PvP Particles (basically makes invisiblility particles easier to spot, 1.19.4). I can't seem why, butt i have the same crash report and same exit code. i've deleted all my 1.12.2 mods and my optifine 1.18.2 mod, still no to avail. i'm using curseforge 1.19.4 too, and nothing's worked. any help?

i think it's the 1.19.4 forge installation itself. I've tried to take out all of my mods and delete the ones that crash the game, but all of them do. when i tried forge without any mods (ANY), it still crashed. i think its the installation itself. i even tried a regular installation andd it worked fine, so my conclusion is: it's the forge installation that's causing your crashing. i hope this helps

3 minutes ago, awsmack said:

i think it's the 1.19.4 forge installation itself. I've tried to take out all of my mods and delete the ones that crash the game, but all of them do. when i tried forge without any mods (ANY), it still crashed. i think its the installation itself. i even tried a regular installation andd it worked fine, so my conclusion is: it's the forge installation that's causing your crashing. i hope this helps

Well, I have tried to load a vanilla version prior to this day and it worked fine as well. I don't know if I have to unninstall forge and try a stable one or something though..

That crash report you posted in private.

You need to post your logs/debug.log anyway. And do it to a proper file sharing site.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

11 hours ago, Dean_B0ltStrike said:

Well, I have tried to load a vanilla version prior to this day and it worked fine as well. I don't know if I have to unninstall forge and try a stable one or something though..

yeah, vanilla works fine for me too. i think its just that the newer versions are unstable, probably because they released not long after the versions came out.

Please don't post on others people's threads unless you are actually helping the original poster.

Irrelevant speculation about what is probably not the same problem does not help.

Error code -1 is just a general error that occurs for most problems regardless of the cause. It just means the launcher doesn't understand what the problem is.

Start your own thread and attach a link to your logs/debug.log as the EAQ tells you to do.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

From my footer:

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com

Or from the EAQ (the sticky post at the top of the forum).

You must include the log files in your post, otherwise we cannot help you.

Use a service like Pastebin.com or GitHub Gist.

Do not use a file sharing service like Mediafire, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. and do not attach the file to your forum post.

That information exists so we don't have to waste time answering these repeat questions and can instead use it to help people with real problems.

Boilerplate:

10 hours ago, warjort said:

From my footer:

Or from the EAQ (the sticky post at the top of the forum).

That information exists so we don't have to waste time answering these repeat questions and can instead use it to help people with real problems.

I have changed the link just now. Hopefully it's something useful now

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load Force Resource Cache Configuration from C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\forge-resource-caching.toml

Broken configuration file.

Delete the file and it will be recreated with default values.

Boilerplate: