A friend of mine can't join my LAN server with mods!

Prajiad

As i wrote on the title, he can't join the LAN server for some reason,  we tried with the vanilla version and works fine, we did the same with the forge without mods and works without problems.
When he try to join with the modpack made by me the game sometimes say: "Timed out" sometimes: "internal exception: java.lang.outofmemoryerror: java heap space" or "Failed to log in: The authentication servers are currently not reachable. Please try again." we tried to use Essential Mod and with Port Forwarding but we didn't solve nothing, we're getting crazy, please give us an help.
I copied the logs from my minecraft but i have no idea if this is the logs you guys need to see to help us, if this is the wrong log please lemme know where is the correct one.
Thank's <3

https://gist.github.com/Prajiad/4dba180bf0b8e776a151e50d0273d2e8

That log is for the essentials mod.

You need to ask them for support.

They replace the networking mechanism.

The only thing I can see mod related is:

[18:13:49] [Render thread/WARN]: Failed loading villager cartographer registered at cartographer
[18:13:49] [Render thread/WARN]: Exception caught when registering villager
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read field "f_19853_" because "p_219708_" is null
        at net.minecraft.world.entity.npc.VillagerTrades$TreasureMapForEmeralds.m_213663_(VillagerTrades.java:884) ~[client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar%23316!/:?]

at jeresources.collection.TradeList.addMerchantRecipe(TradeList.java:58) ~[JustEnoughResources-1.19.4-1.3.3.219.jar%23282!/:1.3.3.219]

Which might be caused by another mod breaking a villager?

But it is also only a warning.

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

20 minutes ago, warjort said:

That log is for the essentials mod.

You need to ask them for support.

They replace the networking mechanism.

The only thing I can see mod related is:

Which might be caused by another mod breaking a villager?

But it is also only a warning.

We tried without the Essential Mod too but we had the same problems, this is the log: 

https://gist.github.com/Prajiad/9fe8fbdb80e6fe5370b07bc723a1786b

That log has a warning that says network is "unreachable"?

[18:13:12] [Render thread/INFO]: Using default channel type [18:13:12] [Render thread/INFO]: Started serving on 6666

[18:13:12] [LanServerPinger #2/WARN]: LanServerPinger: Network is unreachable: no further information

[18:13:12] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Local game hosted on port [6666]

Which is a very generic network error message. But it is not the main network listener.

It is the thing the server broadcasts showing the "message of the day", number of users, etc. For the server login page.

That does suggest there is something (unknown) broken about your network configuration, e.g. firewall, antivirus, router configuration, etc.

There is a warning from optifine directly after that, but I doubt it is related?

[18:13:25] [Render thread/WARN]: [OptiFine] Method deactivated: public static void net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.onScreenCharTypedPost(net.minecraft.client.gui.screens.Screen,char,int)

[18:13:25] [Render thread/WARN]: [OptiFine] java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue()" because "retVal" is null at net.optifine.reflect.Reflector.callBoolean(Reflector.java:715) ~[OptiFine_1.19.4_HD_U_I4.jar%23328!/:?]

at net.minecraft.client.KeyboardHandler.lambda$onCharEvent$6(KeyboardHandler.java:699) ~[client-1.19.4-20230314.122934-srg.jar%23306!/:?]

Finally, what you are posting is not the logs/debug.log so we can't see all the information.

And you don't show the other players log either.

If you post the logs/debug.log after adding the following to the "java arguments" in your launcher it might show more information?

-Dforge.logging.mojang.level=debug

That will show Mojang's network logging in the logs/debug.log

It is turned off by default.

Edited by warjort

Boilerplate:

If you don't post your logs/debug.log we can't help you. For curseforge you need to enable the forge debug.log in its minecraft settings. You should also post your crash report if you have one.

If there is no error in the log file and you don't have a crash report then post the launcher_log.txt from the minecraft folder. Again for curseforge this will be in your curseforge/minecraft/Install

Large files should be posted to a file sharing site like https://gist.github.com  You should also read the support forum sticky post.

22 minutes ago, warjort said:

That log says has a warning that says network is "unreachable"?

Which is a very generic network error message. But it is not the main network listener.

It is the thing the server broadcasts showing the "message of the day", number of users, etc. For the server login page.

That does suggest there is something (unknown) broken about your network configuration, e.g. firewall, antivirus, router configuration, etc.

The weird thing is he can join without problems in vanilla and forge without mods, that's the weird thing :/

Finally, what you are posting is not the logs/debug.log so we can't see all the information.

And you don't show the other players log either.

If you post the logs/debug.log after add the following to the "java arguments" in your launcher it might show more information?

-Dforge.logging.mojang.level=debug

That will show Mojang's network logging in the logs/debug.log

It is turned off by default.

Here's the debug: https://gist.github.com/Prajiad/a6a7b1d72621219cb0f6f8645f4fedb0

That logs shows the other player joined the game.

[22May2023 21:59:34.758] [Server thread/DEBUG] [net.minecraftforge.network.HandshakeHandler/FMLHANDSHAKE]: Handshake complete! [

22May2023 21:59:34.815] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.players.PlayerList/]: Tellerr[/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27648] logged in with entity id 951 at (-8.5, 65.0, 31.5)

[22May2023 21:59:34.836] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Tellerr joined the game

[22May2023 21:59:34.837] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.components.ChatComponent/]: [System] [CHAT] Tellerr joined the game

[22May2023 21:59:34.840] [Worker-Cape-16/DEBUG] [net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.HttpTexture/]: Downloading http texture from http://s.optifine.net/capes/Tellerr.png to null

[22May2023 21:59:34.847] [Server thread/INFO] [Jade/]: Syncing config to Tellerr (5d4e6c7e-007d-455d-af6b-f0005d5bf7d4)

But then there is a timeout which means they have stopped sending packets to you (including the "keep alive" ping) for 30 seconds

[22May2023 22:00:04.711] [Netty Server IO #10/DEBUG] [net.minecraft.network.Connection/]: Timeout io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException: null [

[22May2023 22:00:04.757] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl/]: Tellerr lost connection: Timed out [22May2023 22:00:04.757]

[Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer/]: Tellerr left the game

So I would guess the issue on their side?

Boilerplate:

45 minutes ago, warjort said:

That logs shows the other player joined the game.

But then there is a timeout which means they have stopped sending packets to you (including the "keep alive" ping) for 30 seconds

So I would guess the issue on their side?

We found the problem, there's a mod "LibX" that broke the game and people can't join the server for some reason, without that mod he can join without problems, the LibX is used for mods like MoreVanillaTools and MoreVanillaLib which we were using so we had to remove them all. 
Mod can close the topic!