Please help forge keeps crashing during early loading process

Shihab yusuf

From the launcher, click Installations near the top, then when you point (not click) at the Installation that's giving you problems, there will be a little folder icon on the right side.

Click that, and it will open a folder. in this folder, is a logs folder, go in there. Here you should find a debug.log file.

It helps posting it to a paste site, because then you can view it without formatting so it preserves line breaks etc., where if you post it on here, well, it's quite a pain to read. After posting it, you just copy the link to it and paste it on here, and people can check it out and hopefully give you advice :)

I prefer gist.github.com myself, but any site that can handle your debug.log should be fine, hastebin, pastebin, etc. etc.

Create a github account, if you do not have one.

Go to gist.github.com

Drag & drop the debug.log into the text area, and it will fill it in for you. You can also give it a name/description/etc.

Click the create gist button at the bottom right

Share the url of that page here, there's a dropdown button (I think it starts with 'Embed') that has shareable link option.