Exit Code 1 (Nothing has worked) 1.19.2

Ringo Verne

Hey! I apologize if this doesn't make much sense, I'm not the most technologically advanced guy. I've tried almost everything I can find online and nothing has worked, I've just been crashing with a pop-up telling me it's Exit Code 1. 

What I have tried:

- Re-installing 

- Deleting fml.toml

- I've tried checking my display drivers but it says there are no updates (AMD Radeon Graphics)

- I've also tried turning mods on and off with no luck

Here is one of the crash logs (I think that's the correct term, I apologize if it's not. I'm very new to using Forge and things of this manner). 

https://paste.ee/p/D3q6H

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 hour ago, TileEntity said:

Update your AMD GPU drivers

I've fully updated the driver, and it's still giving me a Code 1. It won't even let me locate the crash log-- all I have is the option to copy the exit code (1) and then a "close" button. Are there possibly any other problems?

Edit: I believe the forge version is 43.3.0 I'd assume (based on what it says in the Minecraft launcher. I installed it today so I doubt it would be out of date, but maybe there's a problem there?

Edited by Ringo Verne

1 minute ago, TileEntity said:

Which CPU and GPU are you using?

The processor is a AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics  

GPU is an AMD Radeon, and was updated to the most recent version, which it says is 10/16/2023 (I think that's the most recent version as I updated the driver through the official website. There is an exact number listed under "driver version", I'm just not sure if that should be shared or not). 

You need to fully remove the broken driver before trying to change it, otherwise it'll keep reverting back to the broken one. Likewise it'll claim it's up-to-date when it isn't for the same reason.

Follow the guide for updating drivers in the support FAQ carefully - it should solve your issue.